Friday 27 September 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Halloween Water Decals 

My apologies for no post yesterday but I've had a super busy week, that I just ran out of time!
But I'm here with my regular Charlies Nail Art review, and another Halloween look.
Today I have the cute water decals and rather than do an ombre, I've applied them over a white base.
These Halloween Water Decals are only 89p and are all singular images that you can use multiple on one nail to create a gorgeous Halloween mani.
I love how simple this looks, but still has the Halloween vibe. Each design is so detailed and just looks stunning.
There are many other Halloween nail art items available on the Charlies Nail Art website, and you can use my discount code BNM15 too!
Why not also check FacebookInstagram and
Twitter so you can stay up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love.....

5 comments:

  1. Cute decals, in love with the cat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so ready for Halloween manis! Great decals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how these decals are a bunch of small images that you can put together however you like!

    ReplyDelete