Wednesday 25 September 2019

Born Pretty Store

Neon Glow in the Dark 

Hey all, just a quick post today as I'm super busy!
Following on from my Born Pretty post last week on the stunning pink neon glow in the dark powder I'm here with the most gorgeous blue from the same collection. 
This time I decided to mix this powder with some clear polish and paint onto a nail tip, as I was wearing a special birthday mani on my own nails.
I also did a video if you want to see exactly what I did and how this applied.
So smooth and just amazing.
And the glow in the dark was awesome!

You can find other colours from this Neon Glow in the Dark Powder item number 46627.

A great way to use this powder, especially if you can't or don't wear gel. And please use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website. 
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments:

  1. Glow in the darks are just amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete