Monday 9 September 2019

Born Pretty Store

Marble Stamping 

Well my daughter starts back at school today, those past 6 weeks went by so fast, but now back to the normal early morning routine, not that I had a late morning during the holidays as I was still waking up early!
After a super busy weekend, I'm back with my first review of the week.
Another stamping plate from Born Pretty Store, and one I've been wanting to try for a while. 
Texture L001 item number 46916 is a plate full of stone marble images. 
For my first look, I started with a white base and stamped with black, grey and gold. You can see how well this plate stamps in my video at the end of this post.
I think I went overboard with the colours and wasn't truly happy with how this looked, but I wore it for a few days and got lots of compliments, we are our own worst critic!
Then I chose a different image and created this pink marble look stamping with a darker pink and rose gold.
The amount of different designs you can create with this plate is endless and one I'd recommend if you too love stamping!


Please use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website when you place an order 😊
You can also stay up to date with them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter
Stay safe and much love....

9 comments:

  1. Both manis turned out awesome! I really like the first one. But you are right we are always going to be our worst critic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a coincidence, I am wearing a mani right now for which I used a similar plate (the one from Nicole Diary, which I also got on BPS!). I really love the black white gold grey look, I think it's so chique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a versatile plate. I used it a few weeks ago. I’ll have to do some layer stamping like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both manis are pretty, plate is nice for marble mani

    ReplyDelete