Wednesday 11 September 2019

Moyou Nails Fashion

Back to School Stamping 

Yes I'm aware all schools have now reopened after the 6 week Summer holiday, but I'm finally here with some Back to School stamping using a square stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion. This plate is on a sale price of £1.99, so grab one while they are still in stock, its Trendy 458.
A fab little plate packed full of all things to do with school, from books to pencils, a calculator and pc monitor to some cute crayons and an apple for the teacher!
So I started with a white base and stamped some blue lines to represent paper in a school book, then with black stamped images from various parts of the plate and coloured a few in. Then stamped onto my nails using foil glue. Finished with a matte top coat.

I absolutely love how this looks and its just a perfect back to school look and plate! I used all polishes from Moyou Nails Fashion. You can also find them on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning mani, and the plate is really awesome, perfect for back to school manus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plate is amazing! I have a big need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this plate since I’m a teacher! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the plate that I wish I had now that I'm sitting down to do a back to school look! You did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete