Thursday 19 September 2019

Born Pretty Store

Neon Pigment Powder 

Wow, it feels like I've not been here for ages! 
Anyway I'll get right into this review. 
As I have success with other pigments and regular polish, I wanted to try these neon ones from Born Pretty. 
I have a gorgeous pink and blue, and here with the pink today. Item number 46627.
So I applied my tacky base coat and tried dabbling this neon pink pigment onto my nails, but it came right off!!
So I decided to try stamping with it.
I applied some to a clear stamper, painted the image with white polish, scraped and stamped over with the pigment Stamper, then onto my nails.
My pinky came out great! Then it was down hill from there...
You can sort of make out the roses. I must say though, this is nothing to do with this pigment. It's as I used regular polish and not really stamped with pigments before.
With the blue, I'm going to mix with some clear polish and apply to my nails, so be sure to look out for that post and maybe video.
Please use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website, on this and any of the other fabulous nail items.
You can also keep up to date with them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments:

  1. This is a cool mani. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think this came out nicely. I def see the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite everything I really love how the pink came out! That's why personally I like the ones that can be used with regular polish as well. Makes life easier lol.

    ReplyDelete