Monday 2 September 2019

Born Pretty Store

Layered Fruit Stamping 

I know we are in September, and will soon be in a new season, but with waiting on delivery, it did delay slightly me reviewing this layered stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.
But it's never too late for some fun fruit nails!
Tropical Punch L004 item number 46746 has both large and small fruit layered designs. 
I did 2 mani's using this plate, the first using the single fruit and you can watch me create the look in my video at the end of this post.
My 2nd look I used 4 different larger images on each nail and I think it goes together well.
The layering part takes some getting used too, and you do need a steady hand, but when you get it right it looks amazing.
Please use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website when you place an order.


You can also find them on FacebookTwitter
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love.....

10 comments:

  1. Great mani and super nails :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are pretty, cute manis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are adorable and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mani with the fruit over a sky background - it reminds me of some of my children's books from the 1970s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think fruit nails can go anytime of the year lol. I love both of your looks and I feel like I have this plate too!

    ReplyDelete