Friday 20 September 2019

Charlies Nail Art

3D Skull Charms 

Continuing with Halloween looks, I'm here with one of my favourite!
There's something about skulls and roses that I just love. 
And these 3D Bronze Skull charms from Charlies Nail Art are the perfect complimentry addition to complete my mani.
You get 2 detailed skulls in a bronze finish, they measure 11mm x 8mm with a flat back and are only 39p!!
I started with a light grey base and added some reverse stamped decals to my nails, then added a skull charm with topcoat.
I was going to matte this, but loved how it looked glossy. The skull charm adhered nicely to even my curved nails. I even went by bus into town and it stayed put!
These are not only perfect for Halloween but also if you have a pirate themed party!
Why not check out the full collection of nail items on the Charlies Nail Art website, and don't forget to use my discount code BNM15!
You can also find them on FacebookTwitter
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments: