Wednesday 2 October 2019

New Stamping Polishes 

Hello I'm back! Today with 6 brand new colour stamping polishes from Moyou Nails Fashion. 
If you would like to see how these swatch, check out my video review at the end of this post!
But for now you can find these polishes on the Moyou  Nails Fashion website. 
The shades are Candy Pink, Oh My Gold, Crazy Jungle, Cherry Crush, Party Queen and Coral Bay.
All swatched with 2 coats and a glossy top coat, but each is super pigmented and the metallics could be a one coater!
I love these polishes as they are great for a base colour, stamping and blend perfectly for gradients and ombre nails.

A quick stamping test before I try them all out, but using Oh My Gold and Crazy Jungle with Square plate 470 I added some leaves to create an autumn look.
You can find Moyou Nails Fashion on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments: