Wednesday 30 September 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Sparkly Flower Nail Foil 


Well that last day of this month, I mean seriously where are the weeks going. I'm also not liking the dark mornings, I love waking up to the sun shining and birds singing, so with this in mind I thought I'd do a midweek post. The Nail Foil that I'm showing you today from Charlies Nail Art is the perfect way to remind me of Summer mornings.
It's a beautiful sparkling floral foil, number 85 for just 39p! 



For this foil I have used a nude polish as a base colour.


Then as normal with foil application I painted foil glue on my nails and waited for it to dry. With the foil cut into strips and working on one nail at a time I applied the foil.
This is before a topcoat, and you can see how well this foil transfers, and such a pretty floral design with an added touch of silver sparkle.


And when I applied topcoat you can clearly see it didn't crinkle or ruin the look of the foil in any way at all.



What a perfect way to say goodbye to Summer and hello Autumn with this foil. The colours are so pretty. Don't forget my 10 % discount code BNM10.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+  are the place you can visit to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and why not give them a like or a follow too :)
Stay safe and much love....

29 comments:

  1. Pretty! This mani kinda makes me miss summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes I agree. I want Summer to last all year round lol x

      Delete
  2. Such a fun look! Foils have always intimidated me, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are so easy to apply, you should really try them x

      Delete
  3. These are so cute, kinda retro feeling. Perfect application T! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design. I agree, it's very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that color combo so much! I reminds me of prints from the 1970s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the design on the foil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the base you used, and I don't normally like foils, but this reminds me of a 70's print couch we had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same lol. I love everything about this foil x

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful mani! I've never used foils before but your step-by-step has inspired me. I'll have to look if they ship to the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worldwide shipping, so fingers crossed they do. Thank you for a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  9. So beautiful! The foil adds such a nice touch to make it stand out!

    ReplyDelete