Monday 7 September 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates 


Hello all, hope you had a great weekend. Saturday was a busy family day, and yesterday was nice and quiet here.
So starting today I will be reviewing a polish and stamping plate from Moyou Nails. They very kindly sent me a large parcel of plates and polishes, and rather than one massive photo heavy post, I thought it would be easier to do separate posts.
First up is a very deep rich Burgundy polish.



This polish is amazing as you can use it as a regular nail polish, as well as a stamping polish. This colour is so deep and lush. 2 coats no topcoat, dries quickly and a beautiful finish. Application was nice and the brush is a good size.
The plate I thought I'd do first is Halloween inspired number 308. 



Such a pretty plate. Spiders, bats, the skull and those crosses are beautiful. I painted my nails white as I wanted to show just how lush this colour is.

Without topcoat. 
With topcoat. 
Etched perfectly and I think each design is super pretty, just perfect for Halloween, plus I think it's a perfect vampy colour.
You can find Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+.
Don't forget to pop back next Monday for my next polish and plate review. Till next time stay safe and much love...


19 comments:

  1. I just love the stamped mani you did with these! A gorgeous deep burgundy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color! Great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color! And it stamps so well! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man that burgundy is incredibly vampy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaooooo ! Impressive ! Thats great that it fits your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamping is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely plate! Love your mani

    ReplyDelete