Wednesday 16 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Chrome



Another day, another colour. My Chrome for today is a super pretty polish from Special FX Nails. It's classed as a mirror finish, but looks more chrome to me. Sadly no name, but a gorgeous dusky pink colour.


This is easily a one coater, but I did 2 as for me it makes a smoother look, and no topcoat as it would have changed the finish.



What do you think? It was hard to capture this polish, but believe me it's beautiful.
Stay safe and much love...


24 comments:

  1. Chromes aren't usually my jam but this one is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a subtle chrome polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to steer clear of this type of finish because I really hate brush strokes. You pulled it off nicely though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually de stashed all my chromes cause I wasn't crazy about them, but your swatch makes me want to go buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls doing the challenge are inspirational! I just didn't have the guts to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I didn't think I'd stick to it either x

      Delete
  6. Not my cup of tea, but this shade looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty on you!! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really pretty chrome! Your swatch is perfect.

    ReplyDelete