Friday 4 September 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Smiley Face's Fimo


Today's review from Charlies Nail Art is some super fun fimo pieces. They come ready sliced packs of 100 for 99p. I have the smiley face ones.





Such a fun and cheerful mani. These fimo faces can be used in so many different ways. Follow Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ and don't forget to use my 10 % discount code BNM10 at the checkout to buy these or any other items.


Thank you for stopping by, stay safe and much love...

19 comments:

  1. This do not like to stick forever on the nails ? I'm not a big fan, but your mani is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to pick at them, but a fun mani for a day :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute manicure! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those smiley faces! Such a happy mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mani, it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) me to, the faces are super cute. Thank you x

      Delete
  5. These are very cute and fun, and they look great against the red creme!

    ReplyDelete