Tuesday 8 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Turquoise 


Hi all, seem to be whizzing through this challenge. Next up a polish colour I don't really have many of. I have used the one I'm using today to water marble with,  but never swatched it! From Jesse's Girl called Mermaid's Lagoon.


Why I have I never worn this polish!! Omg it's beautiful, with a very slight golden shimmer. Shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat.



I didn't use a topcoat as the finish was super pretty on its own. When the sun came out the golden hue was so beautiful with the turquoise.
Stay safe and much love...



19 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely color!! Sorry btw i had to delete my first comment because it upload mid sentence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love contrast shimmers like this! I was just making some polishes tonight and it reminds me to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatch and polish! I don't own many Jessie's Girl but love the few I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don't have many either bit they are lovely polishes x

      Delete
  5. Love the golden shimmer!! I need to try Jesse's Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! You should get more of this color because it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete