Friday 25 September 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Minion Nail Foil


Hey all, today's Charlies Nail Art review is a super cute Minion Nail Foil from the Despicable Me 2 film. The size of the foil strip is 13cm x 4cm and is priced at 39p. You can find this foil here.



I painted my nails matte black, and painted with foil glue when the polish was totally dry. Once the glue had dried I applied the foil, starting on my thumb nail first. On my first 3 nails the foil applied well, but on my ring and pinky I had some trouble with the Minion images I wanted on these nails, however saying that, as they came out ok on the other nails, I tried again. As this could have been because the base polish was matte, or i applied a thick layer of foil glue. Here are the first pics..With a topcoat that didn't crinkle the foil.



So my second attempt on my ring and pinky nails came out much better but still not perfect.



This is still a nice foil and super cute, even just for an accent nail. Don't forget my 10 % discount code BNM10.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are the place you need to keep updated with Charlies Nail Art, and I'll have a mid week review on another nail foil.
Stay safe and much love...

22 comments:

  1. I can't see any issues. Minions FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg how cute!!! I'm definitely a minion lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! My son would think it was neat if I had these on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my daughter and her friends loved them too :)

      Delete
  4. My boys love minions - they'd go crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any issues. The minions are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute minions, but these aren't my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and not something I'd normally wear, but great for a fun mani x

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha so funny ! I wouldnt wear it but that's a really fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Althpugh I wouldn't wear them, they look really cute for a little girl's mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cute! Minions are taking over the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I still need to see the Minions movie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Foils have gotten so much more creative since I last used them. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete