Thursday 24 September 2015

Special Indie Polish

Happy Birthday Mum

I have a very special post and polish to share with you all, as today would have been my Mum's birthday. She was a very caring, loving lady with a massive heart of gold, and would help anyone. She also had a great sense of humour, and even when she was ill still managed a smile every day, this was so inspirational. Professional photo were taken for the MNDA when my 2 eldest children were a lot younger.



If you've been following me for a while, you'll know I do special mani's in memory of my Mum. For her birthday this year I wanted to do something different,  so if you remember my post on the Indie Polishes I made, I mentioned I'd made one for my Mum. Called 'Forever In My Heart', a very pretty deep pink to red colour with a slight holographic quality. It was super hard to capture the true beauty of this polish.


Swatched with 2 coats and a topcoat,  but this polish was totally opaque in 1 coat.

Forever in my Heart





It's super pretty and if the sun decidesto make an appearance today I will take another photo and post here.


Yay for the sun!!
I'm so happy with 'Forever In My Heart ' I think it's the perfect colour and finish to remember my Mum on her birthday.
Stay safe and much love...

19 comments:

  1. A beautiful polish for a special lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Such a nice way to celebrate her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so sweet! Lovely color too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shade! Beautiful way to honor your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one stunning polish Tracey! What a beautiful way to honor your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pictures of your mom and children and a lovely polish to help remember her by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful polish to remember your mother by! The pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful polish, and a lovely post for your mom!

    ReplyDelete