Wednesday 2 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Yellow 


Hello all, hope you are well. Last day of the school holidays, so I'm planning on making the most of today! This was the one day of this challenge I really wasn't going to do, as most yellow polishes clash with my skin tone. But I wanted to push myself to do every day. So here is my untried yellow, from Sally Hansen called Hello Sunshine.


Shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat as it's a super sparkly polish. Such a beautiful colour and such a shame it doesn't suit my skin tone. Possibly could have done with a 3rd or even 4th coat as it's sheer. I originally bought this as they water marble really well.



Would love to hear your thoughts on this polish and till next time, stay safe and much love....


19 comments:

  1. Very pretty color. I can't wear yellow either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's annoying in a way as it's such a pretty colour x

      Delete
  2. You beat me too it, this yellow is not good for your skin tone. I feel like a more pastel one would look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame as I really like this colour. Pastel yellow is so much better but I wanted to share this as it's so pretty x

      Delete
  3. I'm with you girl, yellow isn't my color and I wish I could wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm in the minority of the polish world when I say I love yellow polish! That said, I think this one might be better layered. 4 coats and still sheer is a no go for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, but a 4 coater polish is a no go for me, waiting for all those layers to dry x

      Delete
  5. I also have problems wearing bright yellow polished like this, I end up looking jaundiced. The color is really pretty though!

    ReplyDelete