Monday 14 September 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates 


Ok so I know it's not the festive season just yet, but I wanted to review this plate and polish from Moyou Nails early, incase you like it and want to buy it.
The plate has some very pretty Christmas images and etched very well. On a first quick look I did wonder why a whale was on this plate, but on closer inspection I realised it was a reindeer!


The Silver polish is really sparkly and has very small silver glitters in it.


As a polish it was nice to apply and fast drying time. 2 coats and no topcoat.


So to stamping, I used a dark base to create a winter scene that would compliment the silver polish.




You can see it stamps well, the silver glitters add that something extra to the polish, and looks gorgeous in the sun.
You can find Moyou Nails over on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+  and join me next Monday to see the next plate and polish in these reviews.
Have a great week and as always stay safe and much love....

21 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for Christmas! It's never too early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas, just don't like the cold lol x

      Delete
  2. I can see why you thought the reindeer looked like a whale! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely. Never too soon for christmas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute !! Very festive and ya reindeer = whale lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holiday plates are so fun! Christmas is coming up so fast. I can't believe it's already September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just. I agree this year is flying by x

      Delete
  6. Way too early for me to think about Christmas, but I love the mani regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mani is the perfect "night before Christmas" mani! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this plate, I need more holiday plates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it does have some great image's x

      Delete