Tuesday 15 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Glitter


So half way through this colour challenge and hello to you all. I'm not really a glitter polish person so it takes a really pretty and special one for me. So I'm excited to be sharing this polish with you. A silver a blue holo glitter indie polish I made myself, called One Last Sparkle.


Shown with 2 coats, no topcoat as I like the light textured finish, but topcoat does look nice over this.





I really hope you like this glitter polish as much as I do, and as always stay safe and much love...


22 comments:

  1. I love glitter and this one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter runs in my veins!! I think your creation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty AND you made it yourself?! What did you use to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glitter suspension base, silver holo glitter and blue holo glitter x

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous!! You did a wonderful job making this!!! I would have left the top coat off too as I love textured polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your nails - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is an awesome franken. It's so blue and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete