Sunday 27 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Colour of your Eyes


Just 4 days left in this challenge, and I'd like to say I've really enjoyed taking part and a thank you to everyone who has stopped by for a read:)
My eyes are blue and my daughters treated me to 3 gorgeous shades of Nails Inc polishes. Let me quickly explain that these polishes did come free with a toothpaste,  but Boots were selling them for just 50p each!!
This one is the most gorgeous blue called Optic Wave.


I'm not sure if this is a dupe for Baker Street, as I don't have that polish, but it was a dream to apply, shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat.



What a stunner!! Love this shade of blue so much. If you have Baker Street I'd love to know if this polish is similar. 
Stay safe and much love....


2 comments: