Thursday 3 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Pink


Hi again and just a quick post today as super busy with other nail things, and my baby looked all grown up in her uniform. Gonna be a strange day knowing she's at senior school!
For my pink again another Sally Hansen polish I bought for water marbling, but it's a super pretty baby pink called Berry Juicy.


Shown with 2 coats and a topcoat. Just a delicate colour and perfect for anytime of the year in my opinion.



What do you think?
Stay safe and much love....


13 comments:

  1. Lovely color! I love Sally Hansen polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color, but the name throws me off. It's not a berry color at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same, and was searching forever to find the name lol white writing against such a light colour not a good idea x

      Delete
  3. Whwt a beautiful color! So soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is very soft and feminine ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty pink. I love Sally Hansen polishes for water marbling!

    ReplyDelete