Tuesday 1 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Red


Well here we are in a new month, and a busy one for me with my kids. My daugher is starting a new school, my son's going back to his 2nd year in college, and working on something new, but more of that at a later date!!
I've recently been added to a new Facebook group and thats were this challenge came from. ProcrastiNails is where you can find all the details for this challenge. 
I normally do nail art, so swatching my untried polishes is a nice and welcome change. 
So to my untried Red. I got this polish in a set last Christmas!! 


By Revolution and sadly no name or number, but it's such a beautiful colour. Shown here with 2 coats and a topcoat.




Truly stunning for a polish with no name. 
Till tomorrow, stay safe and much love...



31 comments:

  1. What a pretty red ! I love thid kind of challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good red, this one looks lovely on you. It's a shame when they don't have a name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame as its a beautiful colour, thank you x

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. You can't beat a good red creme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good red creme is such a staple! I'm so excited for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color! And I love this challenge idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatch and good luck with your challenges! They look like they'll be a lot of fun to complete!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour! And so shiny :) ! Good luck to your kids too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This red is everything! Gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. man im terrible at keeping up with challenges. go luck to you if you can keep up for 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really going to try and do all 30 days x

      Delete
  10. What a lovely red on you - red is one of my favorite colors for nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous vampy red, very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete