Friday 18 September 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Spotty Bows 


Hi friends, welcome to another review from Charlies Nail Art. Friday seems to come round very quickly and today's review is for some very cute and pretty 3D Spotty Bows. Available in 6 different colours for £1.00, and you get 10 bows in a pack. I was sent the darker of the 2 blues, and they look super pretty.



I made a two toned blue gradient and added white polka dot to all my nails except my ring finger. I wanted my polish to compliment the 3D bows, but not in a plain colour. I added a bow to my ring finger with clear polish.


Then I added another to my thumb nail.


Love these bows so much, and they look so cute against the gradient. They are the perfect size for a 3D nail art and would also look great on shorter nails.
If you like these or any other items I review , don't forget to use my 10 % discount code BNM10 at the checkout.


You can also find Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagramGoogle+  and Twitter.
Until next time stay safe and much love...

27 comments:

  1. What an adorable mani! I really love how you've incorporated the bows and gradient. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not normally one for 3D nail art, but I really love these bows x

      Delete
  3. You are the best at pairing adorable bows with your manis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute but I wont wear this outside my house lol :) Your mani is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you matched your background with the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bow though! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bows are super cute! I love you included the dots into your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bows are so cute, especially with dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute...i loved the color combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I need bow charms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. I love polka dots and bows

    ReplyDelete