Saturday 26 September 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge

Colour of your Shirt


So for this challenge I chose to recreate one of my favourite tops. Black and tiger print, the colour has faded slightly due to over wear!

So my base is another untried polish from Mint London called Cirque Le Soir.


OMG!! This polish is fricking amazeballs ♡ like painting liquid leather on your nails. Application was so nice, one coat and no topcoat as the finish was 'out of the park' glossy.



To this I stamped with MUA Bullet and a tiger print stamp. This polish is very sheer so I wasn't sure how well it would stamp, but the finished look does sort of look like my top, and it was super hard to capture in a photo.


I'm really happy with how this mani turned out. What do you think?
Stay safe and much love....


16 comments:

  1. I love the top print. You did created similar pattern. I was wondering how if you try with silver though as stamped image is sheer but I m sure it will be better in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it did look better in person and was so hard to get the stamping to show in a photo. X

      Delete
  2. I love you end result! It's subtle and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to match my top as much as possible, and this really did x

      Delete
  3. I love that top girl! the nails look awesome too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it's subtle and captures the spirit of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, you nailed matching that top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this turned out! I think it goes with your top very well.

    ReplyDelete