Monday 21 September 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates Part 3


Hello Monday, hope you all had a great weekend, here was nice and relaxed for a change. And so to my next review for Moyou Nails, I have a beautiful plate that's just perfect for Autumn. N21 has some very pretty and well etched full nail designs. The size of the images are perfect for shorter nails, but don't despair if you have longer nails like me. I've tried many times to stretch an image, and failed. So I stick to double stamping, and as I've done this many times, I find it easy to line up on my nails.


The polish I chose to use was the very pretty brown called Chocolate Spice.


What a perfect name for this polish, as it was like painting melted chocolate on my nails.  Opaque in just one coat, shown here with no topcoat.


To create a pretty Autumn mani I used Peachy Passion as my base colour, I think these 2 colours work well together.


I doubled stamped 2 of the full images on my thumb and middle nails. Chocolate Spice stamped really well, and looks so nice with these images.



I have a 20 % discount code for you all. Just enter traceysp at the checkout.


You can follow Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagramGoogle+ and Twitter.
What do you think about this polish and plate, and join me next week for more reviews.
Stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. A great stamping polish! Personally not my favourite colour, but I can see it coming in handy for certain types of manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, they are super opaque!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous for both a polish and stamping x

      Delete
  3. They look great!!! I could never double stamp well and found I had lots of issues with this brand's full-nail images. On long nails, though, one could definitely use them on the ends! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes great for nail tip designs x

      Delete
  4. Your stamping is very pretty. Both colors work great together

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brown is so incredibly creamy! I'm loving that plate too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the color combo and stamping design.

    ReplyDelete