Thursday 10 September 2015

The Edge Nails

Polish and 3D Nail Wraps


Hey all, since I've been doing the 30 Days of Colour Challenge and sorting through my polish collection, I came across these beautiful polishes from The Edge Nails that I was sent to review back in March. You can read my review here. As the sun was shining, I wanted to wear them again. I also used the 3D Nail Wraps as an accent nail. 
First up the pretty pink polish called Bali. 


Such a gorgeous finish, nice application and drying time. Shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat.



I added a nail wrap on my ring finer and topped the others with Northern Lights, a very pretty scattered holographic polish.



Love how these work together to make a beautiful mani. The Edge Nails can be found over at Twitter and Facebook.
Stay safe and much love....

15 comments: