Monday 28 September 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates


Happy Monday to you all, for my Moyou Nails review today I have the most gorgeous pink polish called Shocking Pink. The stamping plate has 4 full nail images, and a single smaller image, number 87. I think I need to get my eyes tested, as yet again on first looking on this plate I was wondering why it had a UFO, but then realisation sunk in and it's actually a heart with wings lol.



The polish is right up my street, a proper bright and in your face neon pink. Swatched here with 2 coats and no topcoat. 


As this polish is super bright I wanted to see how well it would stamp over black polish, and also see how it looks over white.



As you can see it stamped over black although the colour was muted to a dusky pink. I admit not as bright over the white as I was expecting,  but still a super pretty colour. Again I double stamped some of the images, a great mix of flowers,  hearts and musical notes.
To get 20 % off any polish or plates, use my code below.


Moyou Nails can be found on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ and join me next Monday for and polish and plate review.
Stay safe and much love....


No comments:

Post a Comment