Friday 11 September 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Cute Kitten Water Decals


Can you believe we're at the end of another week!! My how time is flying by, hello all again and welcome to my normal Friday review for Charlies Nail Art.
Today I have the most sweet and cute Kitten and Chicks water decals. They only cost £1.00, don't forget you can use my 10 % discount code BNM10 at the checkout. 



Just adorable aren't they. I cut out the ones I wanted to use, and like the other decals I have reviewed for Charlies Nail Art, these were really easy to apply.



Super cute mani, with an awesome selection of decals on this sheet. These decals would be perfect for Easter.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+  are the place you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and till next time stay safe and much love ...

17 comments:

  1. These are so adorable--I'm such a kitty lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I want to do a puppy dog mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute but to be honnest I find it too much, even if I'm a cat lover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, but thanks for commenting

      Delete
  4. Kitties!!! I love these, they look like so much fun. You think they would fit on shorter nails though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they sure would be perfect for short nails too x

      Delete
  5. Those are so cute! My daughter would love those.

    ReplyDelete