Wednesday 29 May 2019

Nail Artisan Cosmetics

Indie Polish Swatch, Stamping and more...

Okay by now from all my posts you are aware of a brand new Indie Polish brand coming very soon. Available from 31st May Alexandra from Nail Artisan Cosmetics is releasing some gorgeous, pigmented creme polishes and a 6 set Multichrome collection called Dusk till Dawn, which can also be purchased separately. Plus a glitter topper called Northern Lights. 
So today I have the final creme shade I was kindly sent to try out and give my honest opinion. 
I present to you Daisy, a super pretty bright (but not neon) yellow creme. A perfect Summer shade. 
I normally find some yellow polishes can be a pain to apply, with dragging and streaking, I'm so happy to say I had no problems with the application of Daisy. Perfect opaque in 2 coats, and a great finish even before top coat!
I stamped with Kiara, which added a delicate and subtle look.
Now to my favourite technique and exciting part of this post! Water marbling..now I will honestly admit I really didn't think these cremes would water marble, from my first impression of them after watching. But never the less I had a go using Daisy and Lynn. Oh boy did I eat my words lol, just look ..
Then I tried with all the cremes, Olga, Audra, Lynn, Kiara and Daisy and created this..
Here's how it looks on my nails.. Check out my IG video to see my create this mani .

Finally with the glitter topper Northern Lights.
My final test was stamping the same creme shades over white, and as you can see they picked up and stamped perfectly.
All in all an amazing range of creme colours, there are other shades too so be sure to check them out on the release date over on the Nail Artisan Cosmetics website.
Application of them all was super smooth and self leveling, plus a nice dry time and finish before top coat, super pigmented and I'd highly recommend them.
Not forgetting I Give Good Base base coat,  I Like it On Top top coat and Matte For It matte topcoat.
You can keep to date with Nail Artisan Cosmetics on Instagram.
I have one more post for tomorrow, so till then, stay safe and much love....

2 comments:

  1. Love that the yellow creme isn't finicky like some can be. These watermarble so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete