Friday 10 May 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Mylar Glitter

With Monday being a Bank Holiday, this week has gone by even faster! Yay to a 4 day week, but a busy swatching weekend ahead!
Today for Charlies Nail Art I have a resealable bag of Mylar Glitter, it comes in 8 different colours and is only 99p. I have the white.
Each bag contains 3g of mylar glitters in assorted shapes, and just look at the gorgeous iridescent colours!
I paired this with a white to pink gradient and applied the mylar glitter with topcoat, then top coated again to protect.

The pieces laid flat, and look awesome over the pink! A quick and easy way with the mylar already cut into shapes of all different sizes.
You can use my discount code BNM15 over on the Charlies Nail Art website and not forgetting you can also find them on FacebookInstagram
and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love how you used the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter looks so gorgeous paired with the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I love that you said that they laid flat. That would be my #1 concern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of mine too! But they are so pretty x

      Delete