Friday 3 May 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Fushion Flowers

The nail wraps from Charlies Nail Art are so fabulous, detailed and in a huge range of different designs. I also love how you don't need a base colour and can slightly stretch these wraps for a cleaner and smoother finish.
Today I'm wearing these Fushion Flower
wraps.
As the floral design runs through these, I was able to cut them to fit my long nails. I clean up any excess with acetone and the top coat to seal and protect.
I opted for a matte topcoat for these as it helps to define the busy floral design. But they are so fun and colourful.
For these or any other fab item from
Charlies Nail Art, head on over to their website and also use my discount code BNM15.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter  are all the other places to stay up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love......

2 comments: