Monday 27 May 2019

She Modern

Pigments, Stencil and Water Decals 

It's a lazy Bank Holiday Monday here, but my reviews still continue! I tried out some more pigments from She Modern along with another Stencil and foil water decals, to create a very striking look.
Red, blue and purple Pearlescent Shimmer Pigments with the Line Stencil and finished off with the Decorative 3 foil water decals.
To apply the pigments to my nails I used foil glue. The overall finished look is just fabulous.

You can see the gorgeous smooth finish even without the use of gel, so absolutely fantastic if like me you can't wear gel, you can still use all these pigments from She Modern!


You can find and follow She Modern over on
Facebook and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the look you created with these pigments and the foil water decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always manage to create such fun looks.

    ReplyDelete