Thursday 30 May 2019

Nail Artisan Cosmetics

Indie Polish Glitter Topper 

How exciting, as there is not long to go now till these gorgeous Indie Polishes from Alexandra at Nail Artisan Cosmetics are available to purchase. And to finish off with my final review I have Northern Lights glitter topper.
A 10ml bottle of flakie shimmer awesomeness in a clear base. The rainbow holo effect is just so beautiful.

The flakes are well dispersed through this topper that made application easy, not really having to dab my nails with the brush to cover my nails.
And it looks so pretty over any base colour. Here swatched over Audra.
Swatched over Lynn.
And finally over my water marbling.
So this concludes my posts on the Indie polishes I was kindly sent to try and give my honest opinion.
All hand blended, 10 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly. Highly pigmented and so nice to apply with self leveling and quick dry time.
20 cremes priced st £5.99 each.
6 Multichrome collection priced at £7.99 each or the full Dusk till Dawn set for £42.50.
Release date 31st May at 8pm GMT.
Would I recommend these! Oh yes, they are such high quality and the choice of colours and finishes is amazing, the cremes stamp and water marble!
 So be sure to check out Nail Artisan Cosmetics website tomorrow and keep up to date with them on Instagram.
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments: