Wednesday 15 May 2019

Moyou Nails Fashion

Brand New Stamping Plates

Hope your Wednesday started well. I'm recovering from looking after my granddaughter! She's non stop from the moment she gets here, and a clever 4 year old too! 
So yes I have 3 brand new XL Stamping Plates from Moyou Nails Fashion, and I'm sharing the first with you today. It's from the Bridal Collection and is Bridal 8.
It's a fab plate with some stunning images that are perfect for a wedding at any time of the year. For my first bridal look I went with a delicate feel. You can watch me create this look in my video at my end of this post.
I painted my nails White, stamped in Nude and added the heart using Mystical Silver and Crimson Sky. You can find the complete range of polishes here.
Continuing with the bridal theme, rather than do something else, I went with a Gothic Bridal inspired look. 
For the sheer black, I mixed some topcoat with a drop of black. Made the marble with black and white polishes, and stamped the rose images on black and red. Sure has a gothic feel.


If you like this plate, and any other item over on the Moyou Nails Fashion website, then please use my discount code traceysp for 20% off your order.
You can also find them on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
I'll have the next brand new stamping plate very soon!
Stay safe and much love.....

7 comments:

  1. I like plates like this that let you layer smaller elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t normally for smaller image plates like this but it looks fun to play with

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like plates that allow you to layer! Both looks are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second mani reminds me of Rock of Love - you remember that show?!

    ReplyDelete