Tuesday 14 May 2019

IZ Beauty of London

Teardrop Studs

Just a quick post today as I'm looking after my whirlwind granddaughter lol. She has so much energy, I wish I could bottle it! She also has a fab imagination, so its sure going to be a busy day.
Anywho, I've my last review for IZ Beauty of London, and finishing off with these pretty Gold Teardrop Studs from the Stud It range. 
To show these I first created a marble mani using Competition White, Jet Black and Gold Glitter polishes. I stuck the studs to each nail with topcoat, and the adhered nicely.


An unusual pairing, but equally very unique and pretty.
There are over 60 different studs in the Stud It range, so be sure to check them out over on the IZ Beauty of London website.
You can also find, follow and like them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments:

  1. I love how the marbling turned out. I tried using small studs recently and they were bothering me all day. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I used to be like that and pick lol, but really don't bother me now x

      Delete
  2. Your marbling turned out perfect! I really like the addition of the studs too!

    ReplyDelete