Thursday 9 May 2019

Moyou Nails

Summer Holiday Stamping 

Well with a cheery title, it's a shame the weather doesn't match lol. We've had heavy rain, hail and even thunder. Roll on summer...
For Moyou Nails Fashion today I have this fun plate that's bound to put a smile on your face. 
Trendy 3 is packed with Summer vibe designs, perfect for a day at the beach or holiday. I was hoping to do more than 1 mani with this plate, but time was against me, plus the nail art I did create took some time! Making multiple reverse stamped decals and colouring them in with all polishes from Moyou Nails Fashion, to create the perfect Summer look.

So many ways to use this plate. It's so detailed and just perfect for reverse stamping.
You can use my discount code above over on the Moyou Nails Fashion website and keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter. Plus keep a look out my my posts on some brand new plates!
Stay safe and much love.....

8 comments: