Monday 13 May 2019

Born Pretty Store

Glitter Stamping Gel 

Well now didn't that weekend whizz by! I managed to get lots done, though feels like I did nothing at all!
I have 2 shades of Glitter Stamping Gel from Born Pretty Store. The first is shade 12 Shallow Sings Sad Songs, and absolutely stunning pink, and shade 7 Despair Rain, a beautiful forest green.
The pink I tried on my nails, and the green on nail tips, both over a white and black base.



Both stamped perfectly over both base colours, and they are so pigmented, rich, vibrant shades. They would look awesome as a base colour too, which I will try very soon.
BABX31 is my discount code that you can use over on the Born Pretty Store website and can check out Born Pretty over on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments:

  1. These both look very lovely! I've always wanted to try gel stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its takes some getting used to, not having to rush before the polish dries!

      Delete
  2. These look like they stamp so well, especially for gels!

    ReplyDelete