Wednesday 22 May 2019

Moyou Nails Fashion

Glam XL Stamping Plate 

The next brand new stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion is from their Glam Collection and is plate Glam 4
For the 2 looks I created I have used Moyou Nails Fashion Polishes.
Again 2 completely different manis, but both equally beautiful. 
Another great mix of smaller singular images, and I just love the Paris designs, so my first look is a romantic Paris style.
I also used plate Urban 1 for the script image.
Next up a shooting star mani. I stamped with Mystical Stone over Midnight Blue, using the
XL Stamper .
If you want to take a closer look at this plate and see how well it stamps, my video review is below.

You can use my discount code traceysp over on the Moyou Nails Fashion website, and also fine them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. What fun composite stamps you always create with this kind of plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the single images! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love everything about the shooting star mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love smaller images because they really give you a variety of options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do and it's so detailed 😊

      Delete