Thursday 2 May 2019

Born Pretty Store

Fairy Tale Stamping

Howdy! Almost the weekend, not that it makes a difference lol, all the days blur into each other!
I have a fun mani today, especially if you like the Disney Princesses and fairy tales. 
My all time favourite is Snow White, so when I saw this stamping plate on the Born Pretty Store website, I just knew I had to have it!
Fairy Tale L001 has a great mix of singular and full nail designs, with not only Snow White inspired but Beauty and The Beast too.
I made reverse stamped decals to create my Snow White mani
I'm also trying out for the first time, this stunning Rainbow holographic stamper. It needed no priming and is super squishy. You can see how well it picked up this rose image for my next mani.
Firstly I stamped over white using Born Pretty black stamping polish. It was easy enough to see through the holo stamper head to line up the image on my nails, and stamped perfectly.
Now although the monochrome looks nice, I wanted to try something with the Blooming polishes I purchased myself from Born Pretty Store.
Over regular polish, and I super impressed and so happy with how this looks.
Both items are just fab and I'd highly recommend them. If you do make a purchase over on the Born Pretty Store website, please use my discount code BABX31.
And check them out on FacebookInstagram
and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

12 comments:

  1. So many cute stamping options with that plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may just have to snag that stamping plate for myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamper is gorgeous! I need to put it on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great stamper, no priming picks up and stamps perfectly xx

      Delete
  4. This plate is adorable! That black stamping polish is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great stamp to have. This looks like a great black for stamping. I'm always on the lookout for a super opaque one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This plate is kind of funny - like Disney but not really. It works though!

    ReplyDelete