Thursday 23 May 2019

Nail Artisan Cosmetics

New Indie Polish 

So I'm here again with the next reveal day for a new Indie Polish from Nail Artisan Cosmetics. These are 10ml bottles, all hand blended, 10 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly. 
Today I introduce you to Audra, a very beautiful dusky peach creme. 
Starting with 1 coat of base coat, I swatched Audra with 2 coats, it has a nice shiny finish without topcoat, but I did add a layer of top coat. Such a beautiful smooth application and nice drying time.

Sneak peek..... I added a layer of Northen Lights glitter topper. Both polishes will be available from 31st May.
Also quickly I wanted to mention the base, topcoat and matte topcoat too.
I Give Good Base is 5 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly, its packed with Vitamin A and E, pro vitamin B5 and lemon essential oil, and can also be used for chrome nails.
I Like it on Top is quick drying and touch dry in 30 seconds,  great to use with stamping and again 5 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
Matte For It is quick drying, with  super smooth matte finish. It will not dull polish and 5 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
Keep a look out for the next reveal day to see another gorgeous indie polish by Alexandra from Nail Artisan Cosmetics, also on Instagram.
If you missed my first post, you can have a read here.
Stay safe and much love....

8 comments:

  1. Audra is a perfect nude on you! These look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This base color would hate my skin haha but I love it on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this shade of peach! I'd put some black and white glitters on it to make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice neutral! Her cremes look very impressive.

    ReplyDelete