Friday 31 May 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Colours of Fall

Zoom....another week has flown past, and I finish my week of reviews with these full nail wraps in an Autumn leave design. I know we are no longer in the falling leaves season (plus I need a good few months of warm sunny days lol) but I was sent these to review by Charlies Nail Art.
So for these Colours of Fall nail wraps this week, I used them to only cover part of each nail, over a black base. I then dotted along the join with golden shades of polish to finish the look.
And sealed with a matte top coat.
These wraps are only 89p and will be cheaper still if you use my discount code BNM15 to get 15% off your order over on the Charlies Nail Art website.
You can also keep update with them over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter
Plus look out for next weeks post as I have some fabulous new items!
Stay safe and much love.....

10 comments:

  1. You're making me crave fall! Love these decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an ingenious way to use them! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so great paired with black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite season! I love how you used these decals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1You're always so creative when it comes to using decals! I really enjoyed the matte look!

    ReplyDelete