Friday 17 May 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Blossom Nail Wraps 

Normally I look forward to Friday, I mean its almost the weekend! But not today. Can't really say much, but let's just say I'll be glad when this morning is over!
Anyway lets get back to why you visited my page, my regular Charlies Nail Art review.
I have some super pretty and detailed Blossom Nail Wraps
I wanted to show a different way to wear these full nail wraps, so check out my photos, then watch my video tutorial at the end of this post to see how I created it.

I've said it many times before about these wraps, that you don't really need a base colour and they can be slightly stretched for a smoother fit and finish.

BNM15 is my discount code that can be used over on the Charlies Nail Art website, and you can keep up to date with them on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments:

  1. I hope that the morning went by quick for you so that you could at least enjoy the rest of your Friday! I love how you used these decals for this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative you are. The half nail is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your accent nails look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete