Monday 20 May 2019

Born Pretty Store

Blooming Polish 

What a heading! I promise I'm not being rude lol, but Blooming as in when flowers open I do believe is the thinking behind these polishes. As they just spread and open.
The 3 I have today are from Born Pretty Store.
It's a bit hard to see the actual colours, but you can see me create this smokey marble in my video at the end of this post.
Over regular white polish, I was able to achieve a very pretty look.


The amount of different designs you can create with these blooming polishes are endless!
You can use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website.
And find then also on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

8 comments:

  1. What a fun concept for these polishes. I love marble nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they are like water and just spread? This is new! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting name for the type of polish. They are subtle and pretty on the nails though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing these everywhere and really want to give them a try lol!

    ReplyDelete