Tuesday 28 May 2019

Nail Artisan Cosmetics

Indie Polish Swatches 

Hello, and hope I find you all well. I'll get right into this post as I have another 2 indie polishes from Nail Artisan Cosmetics.
This brand new Indie range consists of a core collection of creme polishes, a top coat, base coat and matte topcoat, a gorgeous glitter topper, plus a 6 multichrome polish set called Dusk till Dawn, these can also be purchased singularly. They are 10ml bottles, hand blended, 10 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly. 
The top, matte and base coat polishes are available now over on the Nail Artisan Cosmetics website, these newer polishes are only being revealed to tease you lol, but will be available to purchase from 31st May.
So onto the 2 I've swatched.
First is another Multichrome from the Dusk till Dawn collection, called Elusive Twilight. It's a stunning green with a blue/ purple shift.

Swatched with 2 coats and the fast dry topcoat called I like it on Top, this is absolutely gorgeous, and just look at the awesome shift in colour! Application was smooth and seems self leveling.
I then added Matte for It matte top coat. The finish is super pretty and the colour shift of blue and purple can still be seen.
This is Kiara, a stunning Cornflower Blue creme. Starting with I Give Good Base, I then applied 2 coats of this creme. Application is so nice, and these cremes are beautifully pigmented.


I just had to show you all how amazing the matte top coat is!
Such a smooth feel and the perfect matte finish.
As I mentioned before these indies are available from 31st May, priced at
Cremes £5.99 each, Multichromes £7.99 each or the full 6 Dusk till Dawn collection is £42.50.
You can find and follow Nail Artisan Cosmetics on Instagram.
Plus look out for my reveal post tomorrow as I'll sharing my water marbling and stamping tests with all the creme polishes I have.
Stay safe and much love......

4 comments:

  1. You really caught the shifts in that multichrome. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are soo gorgeous! I really love Elusive Twlight!

    ReplyDelete