Tuesday 21 May 2019

Nail Artisan Cosmetics

Indie Polish Swatch

Hello hello, and I'm here with the first of many posts on a brand new Indie Polish Brand!
The maker is the gorgeous Alexandra from Nail Artisan Cosmetics. She has created a beautiful collection of polishes. There are 20 Creme polishes priced at £5.99 each, a collection called Dusk till Dawn, which consists of 6 beautiful Multichrome polishes. These are £7.50 each or £42.50 for the set of 6. And a  flakie shimmer topper called Northern Lights, which is £7.99. I also have the Base Coat, Fast Dry Top Coat and a Matte Top coat that are all 5 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
The creme and multichrome polishes are hand blended, 10 free, cruelty free and vegan friendly. 
I was kindly sent some of these polishes to swatch, photograph and give an honest review. Each polish has it's own reveal date and all will be available to buy on the 31st May 2019 on the Nail Artisan Cosmetics website. So be sure to make a note of that date!
So I start with Olga, a rich creme in a stunning clementine orange. 
10ml bottles and the application was nice and smooth. I applied the base coat then 2 coats of this gorgeous creme. The dry time is quite quick. The fast dry top coat is awesome and dries to a beautiful glossy finish. Olga is highly pigmented and a perfect Summer shade. A fantastic creme polish.

How stunning is this! Looks so juicy ๐Ÿ˜Š
I then applied the matte top coat, and just love the finish, super smooth and just fabulous.
Which finish do you prefer?
For a first impression of these new indie polishes, I'm super impressed, high quality and pigmentation, with a smooth and gorgeous finish and nice dry time.
Be sure to keep a look out for my future posts on the other shades I have, plus I've tried stamping and water marbling!
You can find and follow Nail Artisan Cosmetics on Instagram.
Stay safe and much love......

7 comments:

  1. This looks like orange juice on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful color! I love it both glossy and matte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cremes can be so hard to do well! Alexandra is off to a great start and she told me she will be able to offer a US shipping option, so I am excited to try her polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! You'll love them ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  4. I'm so in love with the glossy look!

    ReplyDelete