Monday 6 May 2019

Kaz Creations

Floral Water Decals

So it's a Bank Holiday here today, and the weather is not as nice as the last one! But I'm staying in and treating myself to a well needed pamper day 😊
Kaz Creations kindly sent me some more water decals to try out. There's a fantastic range of design to choose over on her website.
I have these super pretty Lotus Flower decals. 
With 2 types of flowers, so loose petals and added black scroll type image, this is a very pretty sheet of decals.
You need to cut around each image as close as possible, and hold them in warm water for about 10 seconds, slide off the backing paper and apply to your painted nails.
I opted for a white base so I could show just how pretty and detailed these decals are.

Facebook and Instagram are where you can also find Kaz Creations.
Stay safe and much love.....

8 comments: