Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday nails again :)

Saturday nails :)


Hello all :), yes its Saturday and time to do my nails again. I had two designs in mind, free hand nail art and a water marbling design. I didn't know what one to do this weekend lol. Tried them both on my nail wheel, and  decided to leave the water marble for next Saturday. So back to this weekends nails. A rainbow leopard and white zebra design, with rhinestones.

Blue, Wild Thing, Crush, 313 and Electric Yellow


I chose these colours as I thought they all went well together. After a base coat, I painted two coats of each colour, on each nail. As I'm still practising my free hand nail art, I stamped the Leopard print, using Cheeky plate CH2. I stamped the whole nail, then swiped the top of my nail, at an angle, using Le Femme white nail polish. Painted the zebra design with black acrylic paint, and a striper brush that I cut down, to make even thinner. Used top coat to stick coloured rhinestones to each nail. I matched the rhinestones to the colour of the nail polish. Topped with Sally Hansen Intsa-dri 30 second top coat. Done :)





Sadly no sun today, but when it does appear, I will take another photo. Would love to hear from you guys, let me know what you think :)  


XXXXXX





Look how pretty the sun makes then look :)



XXXXXX

2 comments: