Thursday 2 May 2013

Glow in the Dark Part 2

Glow in the Dark Part 2


Yay, today I got the replacement purple Glow in the Dark nail polish, that I was waiting for. Was also sent some nail art brushes as a gift :) so even better.. Took another photo of all 12 together, and couldn't wait to swatch them. Smell is a bit strong, but I suppose that's the Glow in the Dark properties of the nail polish. Not to bad to apply, couldn't see and real streaking. The colours are nice and bright, and some have silver glitter in them. More green shades, compared to just the one blue, but for the price, I'm happy with this buy. There are no markings or labels on the bottles, so I can't say what ml they are, brand or name/number of each colour. I have left the nail wheel in the sun, and will leave it there for a good few hours. I hoping the natural UV rays will help them glow in the dark. Will take another photo later regardless of the outcome. But fingers crossed that do will glow :)




I'll post the outcome photo here later tonight. So keep checking back :) Till then I hope you all enjoyed this post.

XXXXXX

The sun didn't really have much effect on the glow in that dark that I could notice. So held up to a light for about 5 mins, then my arm started aching lol. Not a bad glow for such a short time. Im happy with these nail polishes :)

XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment