Wednesday 8 May 2013

Salon Shaper Nail File

Salon Shaper Nail File


I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, so I apologise if I have, but I used to bite my nails, for over 30 years! Woke up one morning and just stopped, and now I wish I had stopped sooner. Anyway when my nails got to a length that needed filing, I always used the traditional emery board file. Now they have grown nice and long, and when I think they are just a bit too long, using an emery board to file them down, as I wont cut them, takes me a good few hours. I wanted something that would be quicker, but still without cutting them. Saw a battery powered file in my local pound shop, and thought I'd give it a go. It takes 2 AA batteries, and only came with one attachment.


Wasn't sure how well it would work, but on pressing the button, the attachment whizzed round, but still didn't have any real effect on filing my nails. The only thing it seemed to help on, was the patches on my nails. So I use it to smooth the patches. I just happened to be looking on ebay, when a recommended item came up, it was for the Salon Shaper. Another battery powered nail file but with 5 attachments, for 99p, and 76p P&P, from a Chinese seller with great feedback, and fast delivery. So I ordered it :) Came really quickly, even before the expected delivery date! Its a similar style to the first one a bought, just a bit longer. came in a cute light purple carry bag, with the attachments and instructions. Works really well, files my nails down nicely, buffs them, and even a cuticle remover.

Attachments left to right: Cuticle remover, Felt cone, Small grinding barrel, Large grinding barrel and emery head.





Have you got anything like this? Please let me know I'd love to hear your views :)

XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment