Monday 27 May 2013

How to blog.

How I do some nail art.


Following my first ever video on how to stamp using MUA Nail Polish, I decided to do a how to post. My camera is good for photos, but I found it hard to do the video, but as I said it was my first ever! So anyway back to this post. I wanted to share with you, how I do some nail art designs, and I hope it inspires you to try. I will warn you now there are a lot of photo's coming up, and I'll explain each one as I go. I hope you all enjoy :) The first one is using Striping Tape, as I did for my nails inspired by The Great Gatsby.




Textured Nails are the new big thing, but as I don't think I would wear it that often, as I don't like plain nails. So even though Zoya and Orly had some beautiful colours, they were far to expensive for my budget. Barry M also have a range now, but only pastel colours. So what I came up with, is so cheap, and you can do any colour you have in your nail polish collection :)






I wanted to do a stamping how to, even though I did a video. The photos are much clearer.





The final how to is Patchwork Nails. I've always wanted to try this design, and was so pleased with how it came out, I think this will be my next manicure :)



I hope you all liked this post, and that it helps you in any way. If you have any questions, comment below and I'll answer them :) Or just let me know what you think. I'm no way a nail art expert, but learning along the way.


Tracey
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment