Monday 13 May 2013

Full Nail Art Stickers

Full Nail Art Stickers


Like most things I have, these join the group of bits I've seen, bought and not used yet lol. I saw a video on You Tube, on Bling Nail Art Stickers, and immediately went onto ebay. Found a pack of 12, full nail bling stickers for £8, free P&P. 

Some designs I like more than others, but still a nice buy. Looked easy on the video I watched by Tartofraises, who also has an English channel, Cutenails. But I think the reason I haven't tried them yet, is as I know it wont be that easy ha ha. The others I have were from my favourite bargain place :) Poundland. I got one of each different design, but these are more foil and sparkly. By Pink Tease.




Not sure when I will use these, or even if I will do a full nail manicure, or cut them into strips. But something I will look to do in the future. I just wanted to share them with you. So stay tuned :)


XXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment